Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Super Villain Status: Found.

I held several auditions today- two for the role of Annette, the Defender's loving and loyal wife and 1 for my Super villain -Vex. Chris 'Crash' came in and he was fantastic! He originally auditioned for the role of Officer Kelly - but i could sense some real evil in his performance and presence. So now - a week or so later, he came back - and he's got the role!

His performance and appearance is very similar to that of Brian Cox in X-men 2. Brian played the role of villain - 'William Stryker.' (quite well I might add).




The Defender has his Villain!!

And as a side note - Peter Thurmer's superhero name is
The Super-Intelligent Albino.
Go figure.

2 comments:

Nursey said...

Try acting with chris...man he's scarey when your sitting across from him and he starting shaking with anger!

Had me shaking in my boots.

Rowan said...

I just did the Superhero test. Apparently I'm Iron Man