Sunday, May 13, 2007

He Will Wear Lycra!

Today I met with Tsubi Du -my costume designer. She informed me that my costume design for 'The Defender' was very much achievable and affordable. She wants to make the entire thing! Not just buy a Lycra jump suit or something - Make it from Scratch!! The little boy in me is jumping with glee.
Without a doubt - it'll be Great!

Here's Mr Reeves as 'Superman' in all his Lycra Glory.
What Superhero name do you have? Try the Superhero Name Generator and post away...


Yours Truly

-Nick Cleary - The illustrious Inferno.

Happy Mothers Day!

5 comments:

Light Globe Boy said...

The illustrious Enigma?

Nursey said...

The radioactive ninja

I feel like I should be on Big Brother's Friday Night Live!!

Dan said...

The Amazing Inferno..

I like this one better than robin.

Somethings not quite right about this generator though, typing in
Super Man as my name came up with
The Amphibious Crusader.. i dunno if there's anything amphibious about superman.

(Radioactive Ninja.. thats sweet, can i re-write my script??)

Dan said...

hahaha
Cassie's name is

drumroll

'The Incredible Weirdo'

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your defenderfilm.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com