Saturday, May 5, 2007

Happy 'Free Comic-Book Day!'

Today of all days I focused my skills (and more so my fathers) on creating the Super-hero wardrobe/cabinet type thing. We made a rough frame and made some measurements -Still have to paint it, nail it and lay down the plexi-glass. Go Team Cleary.

Among other things Ive spoken to the city council about shooting on rooftops, location scouted, organized auditions, put on weight, had a lesson in make-up, cashed some cheques and tonight im gonna check out Spiderman 3 in the name of 'Study.'

Film-Making, its a killer.

5 comments:

JCriquet said...

Go, you good thing!!!

Hope you got some sweet swag for Free Comic Book Day - Adam and I did!

Light Globe Boy said...

I spent an awful lot of money for "free comic day" - I was at my most geekiest.

Oh, and good work on the plexi-glass display - one less job for me to do I guess. I should probably start pulling my weight now.

Dan said...

look at you showing us all up with your 'go get em' attitude.. nice

Nursey said...

Spiderman was awesome.

Good luck with the glass etc. looked good last night.

ruwithme said...

super duper fruitlooper trooper !!