Thursday, April 26, 2007

I Gotta Costume Designer!



That's right - a certain someone by the name of Tsubi Du has agreed to help out in creating the Defender super-suit.

I sent her some pictures of what I'd like to create (special thanks to 'The Flash' for a little mask inspiration) and she told me the sooner I cast my lead -the better!

Unfortunately auditions were cancelled this week so I'm gonna put me foot down tomorrow and make some more calls.

In other news I did some more location scouting today as well as creating, purchasing and making the Defender's Ring.
I bought an opal necklace - ripped off the rock - and stuck it down on a black iron ore ring. How Aussie's that!

I'll get some cool Modern/Aboriginal etches on it tomorrow.

1 comment:

Nursey said...

All I can say...yay ring finally finished! Looks good too since the engraving