Monday, April 23, 2007

Ta-day.


Despite looking and sounding like the guy from the Napisan adds- Peter Thurmer had some important things to say about Superhero Mythology. So I'm proud to say that my script is now finished finished. It'd been finished for a while -but now its finished finished.

Today i did some location scouting- I got up nice and high ta see which rooftops were flat and which weren't. - I spoke to the manager at the Academy Cinema about using his big ol roof- and he gave me his card (I figured he'd support some local film-makers.) And I spoke to some people about creating my hero's source of power - an Aussie opal ring.

Tomorrow I'm gonna try finding a child actor and make some calls about creating this costume...



Make your own hero with the HeroMachine.

3 comments:

Rowan said...

He does look and sound like the guy from Napi-San ads. Don't tell him I said that though. Wait! Can he read this...has he read this. Aughhh!

Rowan said...

Also are you available for tomorrow's location scouting and would you prefer to be picked up or to meet in the city and catch the train? What time is good for you (10:30, or 11:30?)

Nursey said...

Hero machine is the best waste of time, especially when it comes to study for uni stuff...forgot the site address as well...so thanks for posting it up...more time wasting to be done.