Saturday, June 23, 2007

"Thats a Wrap."

Well after a long week - we did it. We shot our film. It was cold, stressful, fun, irritating, tiring, amazing, agonizing, suprising and ahhhh- oh i dunno, at times - 'Rowan.'
But the film'll be sweet! That much i can promise.

I pushed my crew hard - I'm an ass for doing so - and their legends for putting up with it. I dont think i can thank them enough. - But Heck, I'll try...

Skeer - Your a true professional, you put the work first and our friendship last- Cheers. Word to the wise - Get this man a knife if you want something done.
















Tom G - You did everything I asked of you, and more so - Somehow you could decipher my rambling, schedule, mumbling, storyboards and muddled brain.

Jen - I could tell you were reading me well - thanks for being so gentle and patient with me on set.








Dan V - Dependable. Your my number 1 go-to guy. Your friendly nature was much appreciated on set.

Richard - Glad ta have ya on board. When i needed something done you did it -Im grateful for your extra pair of hands.











And lastly - The Honourary Wannabe MAPSIE - Peta
Thankyou for everything ecspecially your emotional support -up to and during this tremendous shoot. Your the best.

Lets hope to Christ the ends justify the means. Actors thankyou post and pictures coming up soon...

4 comments:

Richard said...

Ah you mentioned me! Thanks, you're welcome. I'd be glad to help out any time except the fact that I happen to be at school. To be honest I'd much rather do another week of Defender, but oh well, had fun while it lasted. I guess I'll see you at the screening then.

Light Globe Boy said...

Awww shucks, Cleary.
I'd cry if I wasn't such a horrible, spite-filled man.

Dan said...

i did cry, and then maggie laughed.. she's such a little trooper

Richard said...

When I direct a short film - it's gonna be called "INDOORS - WITH A HEATER"