Wednesday, June 27, 2007

More Thanks!

I pushed my actors as hard as my crew at times - they had to brave extreme weather conditions, hectic schedules, wearisome lines and my less than clear direction.
Them's was Good Sports!

Jonno - Without you, there'd be no film, there'd be no Defender. Your a talented actor - And so well suited for the role, I can tell your a keen observer and that you have a great understanding of screen acting. Thanks for putting up with me, the hours, my overall asking of you, my (at times) lack of professionalism, the petrol cost, everything- Your a very fine actor and a great guy! Your my hero!

Eva - I Couldnt of asked for anything more of you. A great performance through and through - thanks for being my actor and older Sis yet again. Your the greatest.

Chris Crash - You the man, every hero needs his villain - and you were a bloody great one - I pushed you once or twice and I'm glad you appreciated it, you took my direction very well. You gave a very strong and convincing performance. Well Fricken Done!

Mike - The moment you auditioned I could sense a great Officer Kelly vibe in you. (that and looking like the NYPD Blue guy helped, haha!) I know I pushed you and your performance a little aswell - but in the end you nailed it, I couldnt of asked for a better man for the role.

Benjamin - You suprised me with every take, your a natural and gifted performer- clearly a master of both screen and theatre acting. And remember one day you'll be the Defender - so dont be afraid ta gimme a call in a decade or so and well get cracking on that sequel. Well done little man!

Morris - for such a small role you played it with great conviction and power. Thanks for braving that hill and being in my big little film. Your a valuable asset to the MAPS community.

Nick, Dan, [and in particular] Alan and Patrick - Thankyou and sorry - Your presence will make all the difference within the film. If ya ever need me ta roll around in the rain or ya just wanna kick me in the face - Call Me (o431 286 133)

And Jen, Richard, Peta and Tsubi - If ya wanna buck I'll be more than happy ta put it forward.

Hopefully I'll get to work with you all again! Well bloody done everyone - Weve got quite a film on our hands! I'll never thankyou all enough.

P.S. Theres a super-suit in my wardrobe I dont know what to do with.

4 comments:

Nursey said...

Gee wiz I take some good photos! Even if I do give credit to myself

Dan said...

Ha, looks like you know exactly what to do with that super suit.. I'm sure we'll see a flash of blue every so often on rooftops

Rowan said...

Looks like your film is going to be really visually exciting. Like the feeling I get when I watch Sin City. Wow!

Nicholas Cleary said...

flash of blue aye ...'Is it too late to change my superhero name?'